tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 29 01:12:33 2005

Re: Klingon WOTD: loSpev (noun)

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I don't write much lately, but I read nearly everything :-)

ghItlh ter'eS:
> Although we must remember that, according to Klingon
> phonology,
> this would actually be 'nash',

I might be wrong with my knowledge of english pronunciation, but I remember
*nash* rhyming with {neS}, not {naS}.
{naS} does rhyme with "nosh" (which is a snack and therefore probably lead
to the verb {noS})

Just wanted to throw in my two cents, I didn't find the pun either...

}};-)

Quvar.