tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 25 16:25:32 2005

Re: *QISmaS!

Philip Scott ([email protected])

Hello Friends and thlingan Hol jatlhwI'

  QuchQiSmaS peghaj
  wIjatlh thlingon Hol vIghojtaH

  This message is by way of a personal introduction.

  My name is Phil.  I'm a primary school teacher from London, England and a student of mediaeval European languages.  I'm a newcomer to this wonderful language having received the Klingon dictionary as a christmas gift.

  The language is graceful and beautiful and the book I have is very easy to use however it makes no pretence at being exhaustive.  I have joined the institute hoping to find resources and communicate  with Klingon language learners and users.  Any help and advice offered would be gratefully appreciated.

  once again
  Merry Christmas

  Phil