tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 24 06:46:04 2004

Re: Gray area

Lieven L. Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Am Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:26:42 EDT hat <[email protected]>
geschrieben:

> Whether he claims it or not, he doesn't have an automatic copyright
> unless he has something *to* copyright, namely the actual story or
> whatever.  jIlugh'a'

bIlughchu'.
What I meant is that when you write something, you have the copyright.
Technically spoken, I am not allowed to publish your email in another
newsgroup without asking your permission.
But I am allowed to write it differently, using my own words, like saying
"a friend of mine wrote that if I ...blablah etc."

Quvar.

Back to archive top level