tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 20 11:06:57 2004

Re: WoT mailing list

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh ter'eS:
  >> My specific question at this time is, is there a timeline
>> for the project? When are first drafts expected?
ghItlh Quvar:

>first drafts? NOW!! ;-)

>finally final end finished over expected at latest 2006.  While the sentiment for first drafts is accurate, the date for the final is not. I'd like to
 see this book go to press in late 2006 (though preferably sooner), which will entail
 getting the finished stories months in advance of that.

 Lawrence

Back to archive top level