tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 20 02:53:43 2004

Re: Gray area

Lieven L. Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Am Mon, 20 Sep 2004 03:28:23 -0600 hat Lady K'Lyssia <[email protected]>
geschrieben:

> is TRADEMARK.

> Klingon is part of the Star Trek Universe and as such is protected under
> US and international Trademark laws and treaties.

The word "Klingon" or the language?
Oh, you mean that it might be illegal because you can't write startrek
stories either, for instance. interesting, I've never seen it from this
side.

> Parmount jeolously gaurds both their copywrites and trademarks. I advise
> caution with this and that you actually consult a lawyer versed in
> copywrite and trademark laws

Oh yes, of course one should do that!
And I will never give up! :-)

Quvar.