tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 17 21:59:20 2004

revelations (Re: just use it! (Re: jIb

In a message dated 2004-09-17 9:19:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Perhaps if we give you the
> answers we will miss some revelation that you would have discovered.

My revelations have been poorly received on this list.  I believe now that it
was because of the manner in which I announced them.  (Partly it was because
I *did* announce them.)  The best way seems to be to simply use a new word or
expression without bringing attention to it.  Then if there is no comment made
at all, it passes.  If comment is made, then it may or may not pass.

I don't announce revelations here anymore.  You'll have to notice them
yourselves.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level