tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 17 09:16:25 2004

Re: STC:KLS?

Voragh:
> >   jIQum
> >   I communicate. (STC:KLS)

lay'Siv:
>What is "STC:KLS"?

"Star Trek Continuum: Klingon Linguistic Studies"

I just checked, and it doesn't seem to be online anymore.  It seems they've
completely re-arranged the site since the last time I was there (at least a
couple of years ago).  I could only find a "Klingon Rituals and Traditions"
page.

This was <http://www.startrek.com's/>startrek.com's Klingon Compendium area
("Klingon Linguistic Studies" and "Klingon Culture") database at
<http://www.startrek.com/library/klingon.asp>http://www.startrek.com/library/klingon.asp
.  N.B. the English definitions were not by Okrand, but the audio files -
in this case the word {jIQum} - were.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons