tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 17 10:46:12 2004

Re: just use it!

Lieven L. Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh vay':
>> Indeed they are.  For example, there's some astonishing material in the
>> {jatmey} issues.

At this point, I'd like to mention the DW-site again, to be found on
http://klingon.dw-world.de

It was me who translated it, and I guarantee that it is all grammatical.
(this is my duty as a former BG)
The texts are useful for advanced speakers, who like to read some more non-
canon text, but also for beginners, because each word can be translated
seperately very easily just on click away. (Do'Ha' only with Iexplorer)

ghItlh latlh:
> Don't know, not sure it matters. Let's see what happens... }}: )

Indeed. just practice!

PS: maybe you might find one minor mistake somewhere in the text - nobody
is perfect. Even Marc Okrand does mistakes. It would even be nice if you
could find one, so that we can discuss it here on the list. I'm sure there
are very weird constructions }}:-)

Quvar.

Back to archive top level