tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 15 16:49:45 2004

Re: ngeD/nap

Lieven L. Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh Regina Reusser:

> I've got some problems to understand the difference between "easy" and
> "simple". When I translate these words into german, both mean
> "einfach"...

I don't know where it comes from, but my notes give the following:

simple v. 1. (be simple) nap; 2. (easy to do, perform, or achieve) ngeD.

> Well, but perhaps my translation program is not the best (hahaha)...

Pretty soon my german-Klingon dictionary will be finished. There are really
just a handful words missing.

einfach v. 1. (simpel, nicht kompliziert) nap;
2. (leicht zu tun oder zu erledigen) ngeD.

Quvar.
www.qepHom.de

Back to archive top level