tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 11 04:59:55 2004

Re: Another translation, correct?

ngabwI' ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

----- Original Message -----
From: "oneqtcat" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 5:42 AM
Subject: Re: Another translation, correct?

> Some day I do hope to learn to speak tlhIngan Hol, but I don't study well
> on my own and dissapointingly I can not find one speaker in my area, nor
> anyone who has any desire to learn more than a phrase or two.
> vIghro'  >^..^<

This is a problem for many of us. Even those who say they want to learn the
language don't want to put in the vocabulary work, the core of learning this
language.

Have you tried the KLI's Postal course? And what area are you in? Perhaps
there is someone on this list, and you just don't know it.

--ngabwI'
Beginners' Grammarian
Klingon Language Institute
http://kli.org