tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 11 03:19:18 2004

Re: Another translation, correct?

oneqtcat ([email protected])

I thank you very much ngabwI' .  And you as well, lay'tel SIvten, for the replies.  I wish I could take credit for the translation, even with it not being so hot.  This phrase is going to be placed on a plaque, I believe as a award to someone. (not sure tho) I knew if it was badly translated and the person who is making the plaque later discovered it was not correct, she would not be too happy.  What better place to go than to the 'professional' speakers of tlhIngan Hol to double and tripple check.  Once again, thank you for your time!
Some day I do hope to learn to speak tlhIngan Hol, but I don't study well on my own and dissapointingly I can not find one speaker in my area, nor anyone who has any desire to learn more than a phrase or two.
vIghro'  >^..^<
It's Manor season! http://www.MonsterManor.org

Back to archive top level