tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 23 19:14:44 2004

RE: kudos; FAQ

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

>> I think the FAQ has a
>> section on creating words, but I couldn't figure out how to access
>> the FAQ to confirm that.
>>

> BTW, here is the message I received when I tried to access the FAQ at
> http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm :
>
> "I'm sorry, your request could not be processed.
> dspeers/klingon/[email protected] does not seem to be a Bigfoot
> member....yet! "

Bigfoot recently changed the URL redirection service from a free to a paid
service, and I am not paying for it.  Until and unless I get a different
provider, the URL you can use to access the FAQ is:

http://higbee.cots.net/~holtej/klingon/faq.htm

> lay'tel SIvten

--Holtej

Back to archive top level