tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 23 19:06:32 2004

kudos; FAQ

Jeremy, congratulations!  You did what other members on the list failed to
do.  You presented very good reasons for being cautious when presenting a new
idea, and you did it in a non-adversarial manner.
Your comment should be made part of the FAQ, if it's not already there.

In a message dated 2004-05-23 8:08:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I think the FAQ has a
> section on creating words, but I couldn't figure out how to access the
> FAQ to confirm that.

BTW, here is the message I received when I tried to access the FAQ at
http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm :

"I'm sorry, your request could not be processed.
dspeers/klingon/[email protected] does not seem to be a Bigfoot member....yet! "

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level