tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 23 12:08:54 2004

Re: paghHu'/paghleS

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Sun, 23 May 2004 [email protected] wrote:
> Which seems to be the biggest objection, and THAT's what I most object to.

nuvuS Hol.  wIja'chuqbejta'.  qechlIjvaD majangtaHvIS bIyay' 'e'
vIHarlaHbe'.

You've been around long enough to see the discussions on "how far can we
stretch the language ourselves".  I can't imagine that you're so surprised
at the reaction you got around this.

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
  "Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go instead where there
          is no path and leave a trail." -- Muriel Strode

Back to archive top level