tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 14 06:18:14 2004

Re: Sung Hol SIgh'a' nov Hol?

QeS lagh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' ghunchu'wI':

>I've definitely noticed two things in particular.  I find that I
>intentionally break complex sentences into simpler ones.  I'm also
>apparently using the equivalent of type 6 verb suffixes a lot more than I
>used to.

Interesting. Perhaps it was intentional, but in this short message, you do
it twice. {{:D

"I've definitely noticed..." - {vItu'bej}
"I'm also apparently using..." - {vIlo'law'}

QeS lagh

FOXTEL Digital - Your ticket to cinema at home:
http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;7718915;9123289;x?http://www.foxtel.com.au/Campaign/channelchoice.html

Back to archive top level