tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 14 06:01:49 2004

Re: pIv puqwI'

WeQqul ([email protected])

In a message dated 5/13/2004 4:36:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
> DloraH:
> Because he is "wearing" the wood, instead of a sled, how about skis?
Interesting, I thought he was referring to a splint.

Same words, three different readers, three completely different ideas.
{Dajqu','ej muvuQ}.

qon--ngabwI'

jIQochbe'chu'! a few weeks ago, ( i do not recall precisely when) a couple of
people on this list had a misunderstanding, due to similar reasons.... and I
also found it extremely fascinating to see the different ways in which
something was interpretted. THIS language definitely opens worlds. you can learn many
things, not just the way a language works, when you are able to see something
from various different perspectives. ;)

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!