tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 05 10:58:47 2004

Re: Attn: European Klingon Speakers: qep le'

qurgh ([email protected])

Lawrence,

Do you have any information about when Earthlings will be avalible for us
unfortunate ones that can't come to Cannes? Will it be avaliable to buy or does
it all depend on how well it does at the festival?

qurgh

ghItlh Lawrence Schoen <[email protected]>:

> *** qep le' ****
>
> As promised, here's more information about this special meeting:
>
> The production company behind the film EARTHLINGS (which premieres
> at the Cannes Film Festival on May 13th) is sponsoring a special
> meeting (qep le') for us while Qanqor, Qov, and myself are visiting
> France.
>
> We'll be taking over the upstairs of a local restaurant which
> specializes in mediterranean cuisine. Refreshments *will* be
> served.
>
> Join us on Saturday, May 15th, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for
> dicussions in and about the Klingon language.
>
> qep le' location:
>
> Le Pavillon Croisette
> 42 La Croisette
> Cannes, FRANCE
> phone:  04 92 59 06 90

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level