tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 25 09:04:40 2004

vItlhob, be'pu'!

Teresh000 ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I am looking for one of the women on this list who would be willing to
help me with a project.  I am making an animated movie to go with
the {Hov leng} title sequence I made recently (you can find it at
http://www.geocities.com/teresh_2000/klinfilm.html).
I'd like the helmsperson to be female, so I'm hoping one of you on
the list would be willing to record some lines for me.  The part isn't
very large, only a few lines, really, but the whole movie isn't that
long, and this is a crucial part.  You'd get recognition in the credits,
which probably gives you coolness points of some sort.

If your computer has a microphone and any sort of recording software
(including the Recorder built into Windows), then you have all you
need from the technical side. If interested, e-mail me privately at
teresh000.aol.com

Thanks in advance,

ter'eS

Back to archive top level