tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 14 13:27:35 2004

"errors" in pojwI'

qen qonlu':
> > > weQqul
>

> She told me it was in mu'HaqwI' as well, giving the same information.
> Interesting that they both would contain the same error.
>
> Qapla'!
>
> nov wamwI'
i use pojwI' too, for an easy lookup of basic words.

pojwI' is a useful tool, but it's not magic.  it doesn't "know" anything, and
saying it is in error when it doesn't surpass its capabilities is unfair.

[here is something i do regard as an error: the treatment of words beginning
with what seem to be numbers.
V: Hutlh: he/she/it/they lack, be without him/her/it/them  {this line is fine}
NUM: Hutlh: nine
NUM: wa'IH: one
etc.]
but now that i know of this problem, i just take it into account whenever i
use the program.
btw, i like pojwI', and i wish i had similar programs (or better: shells) for
other languages.
lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level