tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 12 22:36:36 2004

Re: koi baat nahin

A4773492 ([email protected])

qon De'vID
>As useful as <pojwI'> is as a reference tool, it should not be
>relied on heavily, especially by beginners.

>You probably know it better than you
>give yourself credit for, but you just need more practice.

>BTW: jIHvaD weQqul *urDu pong Dajatlhmo', DaH tlhIngan
>pongDaj vIyaj.  <Shama> 'oSchu' weQqul, qar'a'?

>Oh, and regarding your other post: Be careful, <Qoch>
>means "disagree", <Qochbe'> means "agree".  This is
>backwards of the way it works in English.

I tried to tell her the same thing about relying too much on pojwI'.

I definitely need more practice and I need to learn more of the vocabulary.

Yes, weQqul is Shama in Urdu. I think it is cool that her name translates
that well in tlhIngan Hol.
I just need to get used to using weQqul on this list. She already let me know
it too. lol

I do know and understand the difference between Qoch and Qochbe'. I don't
know how I goofed it.

Qapla'!
nov wamwI'
03/13/2004 01:35 (Local Time)