tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 10 15:53:01 2004

Re: unanalyzable words in tkd

A4773492 ([email protected])

qon weQqul
i am, i am! LOL actually, i am paying attention to a lot of things. for those
of you who we may have upset, sorry. It was harmless fun between friends. i
was teasing him about not posting in tlhIngan Hol in his first post. I didn't
know how much he knew. i was just trying to get him to post in tlhIngan Hol.
that is all. no big deal.

bIlugh. "No big deal", so let's not make it one, ok? From now on, don't post
anything in any other language other than English or tlhIngan Hol and leave it
at that. :)
Again, we apologise.

Qapla'
nov wamwI'