tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 10 08:43:22 2004

March HolQeD

Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

The forty-ninth issue of HolQeD, the official journal of the Klingon
Language Institute, is coming together quite nicely and should go to
press early next week.

The highlight of the issue will no doube be the pages of description
provided by Marc Okrand regarding variations on the classic law'/puS
construction for making "as" comparisons. This will, quite simply,
blow the doors off.

In terms of membership, our domestic numbers are still a little low.

If you've let your membership lapse, please take this opportunity to
go to KLI's merchant page and send in a renewal now.

If you've never been a member, I can't think of a better time to
join and start your subscription to HolQeD with the upcoming first
issue of volumen thirteen.
If you're already a member in good standing, well, what can I say,
go out and get someone a gift membership and help us spread the
language to more people. We need your help. And just think, if you
enlist your friends and coworkers, you'll have that many more people
to invite to your next qepHom.

Lawence

Back to archive top level