tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 02 15:20:04 2004

Re: chuv

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Alan Anderson wrote:
> ja' "...Paul" <[email protected]>:
> >Are there any other words in the dictionary that appear ONLY with what
> >appears to be a suffix?
>
> De'wI'?

Ooo, yeah.  We have /De'/ as a noun (data, information), but /De'wI'/
looks like it would indicate there should be some kind of verb /De'/,
which apparently we don't have...  Interesting.

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
            "This above all:  to thine own self be true"
                    -- Hamlet, Act I, Scene III

Back to archive top level