tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 29 17:35:48 2004

Re: -beH and -rup on qualities

QeS lagh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' SuStel:

>I don't see any reason to deny putting {-beH} or {-rup} on quality verbs.
>Okrand never makes a case that you can only be ready to do an action and
>not
>be a quality, and there's no logical reason that it can't work.

wa' DoS wIqIp. Dap bIHbe'law' je latlh Segh cha' mojaqmey:

quvHa'vIp - he is afraid of being dishonoured
ngoQmeywIj vIchavmeH jImaghnISbe' jIH - I don't need to be evil to achieve
my goal
bIjaqqang - you are willing to be bold

vaj mojaqmeyvam DIvuSnISbe' 'e' vIHarqu'.

QeS lagh

Get a Virgin Credit Card and win an adventure:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;8661322;9498324;s?http://www.promo.com.au/virgincreditcard/firstbirthday/track.cfm?source=N92

Back to archive top level