tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 25 08:22:37 2004

Re: mIvDaq yIH

A4773492 ([email protected])

>chaq bIlugh, 'ach tlhIngan Hol Dalo'be'taHvIS, ghoHtaHwI'pu' Darur.
>bIbepmeH tlhIngan Hol Dalo'chugh vaj DajchoH mu'meylIj.
>pagh

There are some of us who do not have the time nor the interest to read the
petty arguments on this list. weQqul is absolutely right. We are here to learn.
BTW FYI just because she didn't use tlhIngan Hol on this list in her last
email, doesn't mean it isn't being used elsewhere. She should continue her
studies, not get discouraged because of a few and change nothing!
Qapla'!

nov wamwI'

Back to archive top level