tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 23 21:03:05 2004

RE: mIvDaq yIH

Eric Andeen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

weQqul:

> jIQochbe'chu'!=20

jIQochbe'bej je jIH.

> i am sick of this crap. we are not here to argue nor to be
disrespected.=20
> we are all here to learn and i'm just about done with this email list
on=20
> account of this. if people do not have anything constructive to say=20
> (in a polite manner) they need to shut the hell up. get a life, get
laid,=20
> or do something already!

chaq bIlugh, 'ach tlhIngan Hol Dalo'be'taHvIS, ghoHtaHwI'pu' Darur.
bIbepmeH tlhIngan Hol Dalo'chugh vaj DajchoH mu'meylIj.

pagh

Back to archive top level