tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 23 10:40:53 2004

Re: mIvDaq yIH

WeQqul ([email protected])

In a message dated 6/23/2004 9:33:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
If we could have a more academic argument, I think we could get more out of
all this. Slanging matches aren't constructive.
qon QeS lagh, Qay'pu'wI'

jIQochbe'chu'! i am sick of this crap. we are not here to argue nor to be
disrespected. we are all here to learn and i'm just about done with this email
list on account of this. if people do not have anything constructive to say (in
a polite manner) they need to shut the hell up. get a life, get laid, or do
something already!

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul
nIpar yabwIj luDabbogh ghoghmey!