tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 06 17:05:41 2004

Re: unsubscribe!!!

cheesbro ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

>>> You are right in asserting that there are only *subscribe* links on that
>>> page.
>>> However, I am wondering if when you want to unsubscribe you could simply
>>> send an e-mail to
>
>>> [email protected]
>
>> Correct, if you wish to leave the list, send e-mail to tlhIngan-Hol-
>> [email protected]
>
>> quote from /wiki/index.php?tlhIngan-Hol email
>discussion group
>

>It would be good to have it at the bottom of the page where most people
>find the subscribe-address though. Not everyone thinks of looking in the
>wiki...
>
>>   Do you Klingon!?
>>   The New Klingon Wiki - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
>>   /wiki/

The unsubscribe instructions are included in the header of every message; it is
included in the welcome letter that was e-mailed to you when you subscribed,
which told you to also keep that welcome letter; and this topic comes up on
this list just about every month.

If your email program doesn't show the headers, and if you haven't been here
long enough to see it come up in discussion on the list, then the welcome
letter is probably still fresh in your inbox.

DloraH

Back to archive top level