tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 03 21:06:25 2004

Re: mu' lo' QaQ 'oSbogh mu'tlheghmey

ja' lay'tel SIvten:
>I wasn't trying to give an example of every possible use of any of those
>words.

vaj jImIS.  nuq'e' DaHech?

>If {jeS} is used by an advanced speaker, then that usage could be
>included.

Qo'!  QaghlaH Hoch.  le'be' jatlhwI' po'.

I for one do not want my usage to be enshrined as "the way" to say things.
I prefer to promote my biases and preferences by using them, not by
publishing them in a pseudo-official list.

>...The authority for how a word is used would be the advanced
>speakers.

yapbe'law' TKD, 'ach qatlh 'ut woQ pIm?  mawuqlaH maH qatlh 'e' Daqap?

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level