tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 28 04:33:35 2004

DCKL translation problems: constellation Tracker

Lieven L. Litaer (Quvar) ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Hello.

this is described on the KCD, but I can't start the program.
Just correct me if I'm wrong, is this "constellation" same as "Sternbild", like Orion, Cassiopeia and Eridani
are constellations?

Then next, what's this constellation's name?

I mean, what's a "tracker", {ghochwI'}?
One thing that "tracks down"...

Do'Ha' DIvI' Hol vIjatlhlaHchu'be', vaj jIyajbe'.

Qap'a' mu' <aufspüren, zur Strecke bringen> ?
That would be in the sense of "track down a deer" or "track down a criminal"

Quvar.

Back to archive top level