tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 27 22:27:07 2004

New Words List updated

Will Martin ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

The new words list has been updated with the entries from the new HolQeD.

Irony of ironies, today, I took a CPR class and the instructor told me that
while checking to see if the victim is breathing, I should listen for
gurgling sounds, since that might indicate that the person is about to
vomit, so I should roll them over onto their side to direct the vomit
elsewhere.

I thought at the moment that it had been a long time since I had heard the
word "gurgle". I got home, found HolQeD in my mailbox and there it is...
{bor}... and several other words I heard in my class today.

For anyone out there who does not subscribe to HolQeD, you are missing good
issues.

And no, I'm still not on the mailing list.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level