tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 20 21:12:22 2004

anyone who wants to try this:

Shamammd ([email protected])

OK! This recasting thingy is a real bit*H! I reached a  very dificult part of
this poem I have been in process of translating! Not to mention another part
of it, which to date, I have not found a translation  in English for the
concept, let alone the words for it! There are no nouns for the words " passion",
or "flame/s". nor is there a word for "desire", period! no noun and also no
verb! So, for this reason, I have to recast the heck out of this thing and leave
words out. I need help!

The closest I can come to recasting this without losing the meaning is this:

reH mameQtaH parmaqna'ma'vaD qulDaQ
1. we are forever/always (as in no- end)  continuously (as in non -stop)
burning in the fire due to/for our definite love.

I know these words are probably not in the right order and need something
like   'e'   placed somewhere in that sentence, but i have no idea where. I also
need to insert the word intense/chay' in this sentence and have no idea where
it would go! It is the intensity of the love that causes/creates/produces the
outcome.

2. parmaqna'ma'vaD maHeghqang
We are willing to die for our love

ok. have at it! I have been trying for quite some time now to figure this out!

I have no idea what the heck I was thinking of when I decided to do this!
LOLOLOLOL

weQqul

HovpoH 701066.8
Stardate 4055.1

DuH vay' bochaw'chugh
anything is possible,
 if you allow it
 yIvuS'eghQo'
 don't limit yourself

I'm really seriously wondering about the veracity of this! ROTFL!

Back to archive top level