tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 18 13:00:20 2004

DCKL translation problems: {'Im}

Lieven L. Litaer (Quvar) ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

{'Im} "render, boil fat"

Okay, I have found "to render fat", this is described as "auslassen", a technical term describing extracting
fat from some engine.
From Webster's I understand that this can also be applied to
    "extract fat, oil, or wax by melting (as in boiling water, steam, benzine)"

Is this {'Im} somehow related to cooking??
And what would be good german word for that?

Quvar.

Back to archive top level