tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 15 08:00:36 2004

translation problems

Shamammd ([email protected])

ok. i received some help on my earlier request for translation, but niether
of us are sure about the accuracy of the grammer:  machenmoHlaHbej maH law' 'e'
'oH vuDwIj qan 'e'.  DaH teHHa'be'law' 'e' 'oH vuDwIj chu' 'e'.  Do'Ha'.   so
could anyone please tell me if this is correct? this is as close as  we could
get to the original wording: My guess is that people aren't as imaginative as
I had previously thought. That is too bad." we recast it to say: : My old
opinion was that we can certainly create. My new opinion is that this is
apparently untrue. It is  unfortunate.
if this is incorrect, please let me know.
qatlho'
weQqul
HovpoH 701044.0
Stardate 4039.9