tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 15 06:40:10 2004

Re: need translation KLBG

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 1/15/2004 7:05:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
This would require a big recast. It needs to be phrased in such a way so
that it is more easily translated, while preserving the spirit of the
original. I'm not sure how you want to recast this, and if I were to simply
suggest a recasting, then translate it for you, it would not aid you at all
in learning this language (that is your intention, right?).
if i had the materials i ordered, maybe i could have done it on my own, but i
dont.  i have been getting help from someone on this list, but they were not
available. i didnt expect that it would translate exactly. i have figured out
that much from what little i know.  if i knew how to do it, i wouldnt have
asked. i am having problems with a few things and i needed this to be accurate.
that is ok, though, because the person helping me is online now and i can get
the info from them. thanks anyway.
weQqul
HovpoH 701043.8
Stardate 4039.7