tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 11 14:17:58 2004

Re: Klingon localization of GNOME

Ole Laursen ([email protected])

Ole Laursen <[email protected]> writes:

> Arafat Medini <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> As being a star trek fan I would never accept klingon gnome without a
>> decent klingon font...
>> It's not about getting accepted by any Office outa there it's all about
>> fun (IMHO) And so a klingon font is a must for a trekkie to get the
>> feeling.
>
> I think we need to find a real Klingon to settle this issue. Anyone
> know one who is not in outer space for the moment?

Oops, I did not realise this was going to list of serious Klingon
speakers or that there even was a community of such. My joke was
inappropriate. I hope you will forgive me. I deeply regret my remarks.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/

Back to archive top level