tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 11 14:12:27 2004

Re: Klingon localization of GNOME (was Re: Localisation Guide)

Arafat Medini ([email protected])

Hi

As being a star trek fan I would never accept klingon gnome without a
decent klingon font...
It's not about getting accepted by any Office outa there it's all about
fun (IMHO) And so a klingon font is a must for a trekkie to get the
feeling.

yours
Arafat