tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 02 15:45:35 2004

I'm a beginner i need help!

Cameron Milligan ([email protected])

Hi.

I just joined the KLI mailing discussion thing because
I recently got the klingon dictionary. I need help
with pronounciation of some words and things, such as
the suffix -wI' and the verb prefix jI-. I don't know
how the I is pronounced. Is there a website I can go
to that has the different pronounciations? I would
appreciate any help that anyone would be able to give
me.