tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 26 09:02:44 2004

Need some suggestions

qurgh ([email protected])

I'm trying to make a little mini tlhIngan Hol Beginners guide for a RPG group
I'm with and I'm thinking of giving them 20 verbs and 40 nouns to learn to get
started. I'm a bit stumped on which words to pick though. (They'll get a prefix
and cut down suffix guide too)

Does anyone out there have any suggestions of which 20/40 words to pick? This is
for general talk as well as combat situations on board a Klingon ship.

qurgh

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level