tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 08 20:03:49 2004

Re: Dumb BoP poster question

ja "...Paul" <[email protected]>:
>Am I correct in thinking the section title /tlhIngan toQDuj aymey tetlh/
>is a typo for /tlhIngan toQDuj 'ay'mey tetlh/ ?  (ie. the single quotes
>around "ay" are missing)?

[They're not "single quotes".  They're apostrophes.  Quotes are
punctuation.  Apostrophes are letters in Klingon.]

There are a number of missing apostrophes on the poster, including one at
the beginning of this information:

  aqroS qughDo: pIvlob Hut vI' vagh
  Maximum Cruising Speed - Warp 9.5

I consider them to be typesetting errors.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level