tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 19 07:25:46 2004

Re: vangwI' wa'DIch jImoj'eghnISqu'moH vaj...

qurgh ([email protected])

I made a screen grab from this episode and the pIqaD on the altar spells
"Love"... at least they got that much right :)

I also made video clips from the episode of the Klingon parts. You can see them
at /simp/

qurgh

ghItlh Captain Krankor <[email protected]>:

> I expect tonight's Simpson's might get some discussion here, so I found
> myself irresistibly compelled to pop my head in here long enough to be
> the first to use this sentence:
>
> 'ISqu'--
>
>     bImon 'e' vIleghmeH neH, wa'SaD yuQmey puqpu' vIHoHqangqIS!
>
>                         --Qanqor

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level