tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 19 05:44:17 2004

Re: where are you ? where am I ?

QeS lagh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' Tree d'Eris:

>Have I been blacklisted ?

'e' vItulbe'qu'.

ghItlhpu' qa'pIn SoplaHtaHwI' k'meQ:

>You have not been blacklisted, as I, and I presume the rest of the
>mailinglist with me, do still receive your messages. Maybe you don't
>receive our messages, in which case I would suggest someone looks at your
>settings...

The list is moving verrrrrrryyyyyyyyy slowly of late. Actually, it's moving
more slowly than I remember seeing for a good few years now. Maybe
everybody's happy with where they are with their Klingon (A Good Thing), so
don't want to discuss anything at the moment (A Bad Thing). Where are the
questions? :)

'ach Qanqor narghqa'ghachmo' jIbel. tetlh lonbe'mo' QaQ ghu'. tetlhDaq
jabbI'IDmey ngeHtaHvIS Qanqor, tetlh muvwI' yejHaD muvwI' je jIHbe'. qavan,
HoDma' quv!

Savan je.

QeS lagh

Get Extra Storage in 10MB, 25MB, 50MB and 100MB options now! Go to
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-au&page=hotmail/es2

Back to archive top level