tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 30 16:26:29 2003

Re: Sun Tzu's Art of War

Kakki Peter ([email protected])

My native language is Inuktitut, which is verb-based(I believe that's what you call it) where words are added together, withing a structure, to create words with compound meanings. Eventually, I want to be able to speak and read the klingon language and assist in some translations, as the language parallel exists and I can exract some information from my father, who is a translator for Inuktitut/English.

Thnx