tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 09 10:40:33 2003

tlhIt

Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de piña ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I found out yesterday that <tlhIt> is not a Klingon word.
I had a clear memory yesterday morning of looking up the word
and that it was a verb, meaning "gently".

All day long, I was flipping through dictionaries, trying to find it
again.
But I just couldn't.
I did everything short of writing this list for help...
It wasn't until I looked in my electronic dictionary file at home last
night, and didn't find it
that I realized I had invented the word myself, in a dream I had had that
morning.

-=-
and on another note, do we have a word for "linguist"?

~naHQun

Linguists do it with their mouths.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!