tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 03 18:39:01 2003

Klingonischseminar

Klingonischkurs ([email protected])

Greetings Klingonists!

   After last year's success, we are planning another qepHom at the youth hostel in Saarbrücken.

   This is as good for beginners as it is for the advanced, and will be organized by your friendly
grammarian. You don't need to be able to speak klingon fluently to participate, you just have to
want to learn the language. During a whole weekend we will again be learning, playing and singing
in Klingon. Afterwards, even the worst beginner will be able to speak a few sentences. Believe me,
we've seen it.

When?
  Friday, November 28 2003
     til
  Sunday, November 30 2003

Where?
at a youth hostel in Saarbrücken
More information on that can be found on
http://www.djh-info.de

Costs?
      62,20 Euro per person in a double room
      51,80 Euro per person in a quadruple room

ALL INCLUSIVE!
which is the registration fee, the conference room, full board from friday to sunday, and your bed of
course. Rooms all come with bathroom and blankets.

Registration:
   The deadline is october 1st.

to register send an email to [email protected]
and indicate
- wether you wish a doubleroom or a room with four people
- any dietary resctrictions, or if you're vegetarian or so

If possible you should pay before October 1st. Contact [email protected] for further information.

---------------------------
rough program:
Friday
1300 arrivals
1800 opening banquet
2000 Introduction

Saturday
0800 breakfast
0930 pronunciation
1030 syntax
1100 games
1230 lunch
1400 grammar, proverbs
1500 games/exercices
1530 coffeebreak
1600 klingon culture
1800 dinner
2000 practice, as long as you can
ngugh tachDaq maghom

Sunday
0800 breakfast
0900 clear rooms
1230 lunch
after that departure or open end

for more information ask [email protected]

Qapla'
    Quvar valer.
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level