tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 03 10:39:25 2003

Re: Missing lines from ST5 [was Re: Klingon WOTD: poSmoH (v)]

Michael E Roney ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

[Korrd: DungDaq legh 'ej QotnIStaH romuluSngan be'pu'
          Romulan women belong on their backs!]
          (Hmm... Should this be {DubDaq}??  [Voragh])

I don't think so, I like the way it's phrased there.
I translated it something like:

Romulan women need to recline continuously and see the area overhead;
or in other words, like the translation says, be on their backs.

It strikes me as a very clever translation.

~naHQun
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/languages/tlhInganHol.html

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!