tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 28 03:45:01 2003

RE: Klingon WOTD: qeylIS mInDu' (n)

christoph.pichlmann ([email protected])

Savan!

(Klingon try)
boSIchmeH, *KCD*vo' 'ay''e' vIpe'.
pa'Daq yISuq: http://www.fredlarts.at/~pichlmann/Video/mInDu/
vay' bochup SuneHchugh, yIruch.

(English meaning)
I cut the part (in question) from the KCD, so you may reach it.
Get it there: (URL)
If you want to suggest something - go ahead, do it.

(Now a more readable english version)

I have cut the scene in question from the KCD and put it onto the
web(after I refined it a bit).

You can download it from there:
http://www.fredlarts.at/~pichlmann/Video/mInDu/
The file is available as ZIP and AVI, though there is no real
difference in size(~2.5 MB), yet I prefer to download zipped
files(built in CRC), so others might too.
The file's named: qeylIS_mInDu'.zip (or .AVI)

You ll need an MP3 audio codec and "DivX :) Low Motion" codec to play
it. These codecs are widely spread, so I trust everyone has them. (The
DivX :) codec is rather old, if you have a newer version like DivX
5.X.X it will play it too.)
If you don t have these codecs, a visit to www.divx.com might be a good
advice.

Of course, I trust that everyone has their bought KCD lying at home, so
we won t hurt any copyrights ;-)

If anyone has any suggestions as how to improve the video - just tell
me.

Christoph

Back to archive top level