tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 21 18:02:11 2003

RE: "Star Mitzvah" sound file?

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

>> Quvna' vIghaj:
>>   http://www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro/frasier.mp3
>>
>> 'ej naDev Hoch DloraH wab jabbI'IDmey tu'lu':
>>
>>   http://www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro/de.htm
>>
>> Voragh

> I was absolutely unable to make out any of it, just by listening. Who
> figured out what he was saying, and how did they do it?

My current web address is http://www.frontiernet.net/~rhcheesbro/
I'm on DSL now.
The rpa address is my old account which they apparently never closed.
I do still use rpa for e-mail tho.

As far as who figured out what he was saying, you can find it in the
archives.  Of course I had a part in the discussion, along with a few
others; I don't remember who all...

DloraH

Back to archive top level