tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 17 23:48:59 2003

Daddy Daycare

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I don't remember anyone here mentioning this, nor did I find anything
searching the list archive.

In the moving "Daddy Daycare" there is a boy that nobody understands, not
even his own mother.  Later a trekkie friend happened to be visiting.  The
kid says something and the trekkie guy replies.  They ask the trekkie "You
understand him?"; "Yah, he's speaking klingon."

It's not perfect, but these guys did much better than Paramount.  There were
several sentences throughout the movie.  There are a few words I haven't
figured out yet; but much of what is said is quite understandable.  I'll see
if I can get some sound clips for you before I return it (rental).

DloraH

Back to archive top level