tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 08 11:24:06 2003

The New Words

Tyler Fisher ([email protected])

Well I just checked out the New Words list. I think
the biggest joy for me (and probably others) is that
after all this time we finally know the distinction
between {batlh} and {quv}. I always suspected it would
turn out that {batlh} was for general concepts, while
{quv} was more specific. It's great to have your
suspicions confirmed, isn't it? (Well, except when you
suspect that something foul is afoot.)